By accessing our website and/or placing an order from Sherkat Wais, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, do not use our website or services.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website regularly to review our current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you as you place an order.
- If you use any Sherkat Wais service you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and devices, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- In the instance where there are specific charges for packing, carriage and insurance, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure available will be available upon request.
- Orders can be cancelled by emailing us before we have dispatched the order. If the goods have already been received by you, you can return them to us after informing us through email.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us within 12 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning the goods to us shall be borne by you.
- To register and order from Sherkat Wais, you must be over eighteen years of age.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with British law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.